Monday, January 26, 2009

Sittin @ Home...

So I was sittin at home watching Arsenio Hall....J/K. about the Arsenio part. B.A.F. is my mind state right now. Bad with acronyms? Bored As Fuck! My little monster is fast asleep which is a good thing. The little booger has been up all day having fun wrestling, playing cars, Ben 10, etc.

Next on the news...Reno is going back to Michigan to finish up some stuff he has back "home." When you're bored Reno read up on this here Blog for the latest and greatest in Vegas. Or at least the latest in our little circle of what we call "friends & acquaintances. "

Finally I broke down and purchased a pack of Camel Lights and two Foster Oil Cans. Right now there's shit sprayed all over my walls cause it hit the fan. I'm sure things will look up soon. I never get too down and out, but right now its pretty stressful. I think next week once I hit the gym and get my taxes done I'll be in the fastlane again.

No comments:

Post a Comment